Hours of Operation
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (CET Paris) – Local time
Work necessary after hours, weekends, holidays or rush jobs will incur additional fees.
Current hourly rate is $65 USD or 60€ EUR.
Package prices are provided, please see the individual services for details.
Estimates can be provided upon request for one-off projects, however, all materials required to do the project must be presented for an accurate estimate. This should include a clear outline of the job with a projected timeline.
Projects estimated under $500 (or euros) require payment in advance. Projects estimated over $500 require a 50% deposit with balance due upon completion and prior to final delivery. Progressive payment arrangements can be made for large projects.
A preview of work will be provided prior to final invoicing and the client will have 48 hours after delivery of project to report errors and discrepancies. After the 48 hour period has expired, requested changes will be billed at the hourly rate.
Rates and Plans are subject to billable expenses incurred during the course of any project.
Terms & Conditions of Use
- One-Off projects outside of package plans and ongoing support plans have a two hour minimum.
- Billable expenses include software or services related to individual projects, supplies, images, postage or courier services, etc. Provirtua reserves the right to determine billable expenses.
- Emergency (after hours, weekends, holidays) or rush jobs will command an additional charge of $30 or 25€.
Invoices & Payments
- Project payments must be made in full prior to work beginning. If a project exceeds the initial payment then a new block of time must be purchased prior to continuing.
- Prepaid blocks of time are non-refundable but are valid for up to 6 months.
- For large projects, payment arrangements can be made upon request but will be automated via credit card or PayPal subscription payments.
- Ongoing support is on a monthly pre-paid (automated) basis.
- In the rare case that an agreement is made to bill a portion of a project at the end rather than in advance, the invoice will be emailed, or hard copy mailed (upon request).
- Invoice payment is due upon receipt. Unless other arrangements are made, after an account is unpaid for 10 days, services are subject to suspension. Late payment fees command a 5% fee per month (beginning 28 days after date of invoice).
- Payments can be made via Business Check (Europe only), Money Order, International Money Order, Credit Card via Stripe or PayPal.
- Returned payments will command a 40€ euro service fee.
- Work will not commence until an Agreement or Policies & Procedures Agreement is signed and an initial payment is made.
How We Work
- We only answer Skype or phone calls when they are previously scheduled.
- If an emergency comes up please contact support to request phone time if necessary.
- Please do NOT rely on private messages in Skype, social media or other chat programs as a method of communication.
- Projects – Please have your copy/content prepared prior to requesting services. If you need copy writing services this can be supplied for an extra fee. Adjustments can be made to the copy, of course, but be aware that extra time spent on a project due to changes in copy and not the result of our contribution to the project will incur fees at the current hourly rate.
Rates and Terms are subject to change at any time.